NessusDB v1.3 Released
- ruby (Tested with 1.8.7)
- rubygems (Install it from source!, it is included with ruby 1.9.1+)
NessusDB v1.3 has been released. This release fixes some major ActiveRecord relation issues that seem to have popped up. I have also streamlined some of the command line options and added a config file for keeping track of different assessments. This release also includes 6 new templates, some require authenticated checks to be executed on the host, some do not. I highly recommend anyone using NessusDB upgrade today. Either by gem install nessusdb, gem update nessusdb or if you are pulling directly from the github source git pull.
- Microsoft Patches Summary
- Microsoft Update Enabled Summary
- Sample Exec Summary
- Host Summary
- Findings Summary
- Cover Sheet example
- Updated more yardoc documentation
- Set a default font size of 12
- Set default margins of 50,75,50,75
- Cleaned up the graphs to be a little easier to read
- Added significantly more error checking to the command line application
- Updated the config file format to handle all of the report generation options as well as the database configuration options
- Added a command line option for passing it a config file to use instead of forcing the default ./nessusdb.cfg
- Migrated to OptionParser Choice seems to be an abandoned gem with bugs
- Updated all the Migration code to use the new AR3 format
- Special thanks to **Ed Davison** for numerous bug reports and template testing.
- Special thanks to **Andrew Benson** for helping track down a major ActiveRecord bug.