DOM Snitch A passive reconnaissance tool inside the DOM (experimental) v0.707 released
Save Post as PDF
DOM Snitch is an experimental Chrome extension that enables developers and testers to identify insecure practices commonly found in client-side code. Key features:
- Easy to use: With built-in security heuristics and nested view, both advanced and less experienced developers and testers can quickly spot areas of the application being tested that need more attention.
- Easier collaboration: Enables developers and testers to easily export and share captured DOM modifications while troubleshooting an issue with their peers.
- Read a quick introduction
- Get the latest binaries
- Read the longer documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions