COREvidence™ Beta 003 released (Enhanced with Plugins Architecture)
COREvidence™ is the First Software as a Service (SaaS) Marketplace for everything Security. It integrates solutions & services to create a single access. Customers have access to Technology Leaders in Vulnerability Management, Compliance Achievement and IT Monitoring.
For this new release, we have enhanced the COREvidence™ engine with a new “Plugins Architecture”. It is now possible to support 3rd parties Open Source tools & scanners. Our first integation (more to come) is focused into “Information Gathering” with WhatWeb utility.
- New COREvidence Landing Page enabled.
- Added new “Plugins Management Architecture”
- Added “Information Gathering” Service
- Integration of WhatWeb Tool as Fingerprinting
- Enhanced WAS Service with “NeXpose Web Scanning Profile” (Available on On-Demand & Standard Plans)
- Improved Providers API for matching “Exploits” and “Proof of Concepts”
- Better Providers API logs & Error Management
- A bunch of Bugs fixed (we thank Laurent Chouraki for Reporting Bugs & Issues)
- Fixed “Edit/Add” Asset.
- Report Fixed and cleaned.
- Sessions numbers IDs.
- Credit Price set to 49$
API vendors & Vulnerability Checks Updated
- Cenzic Hailstorm ARC WAS updated to version 6.8c.
- QualysGuard updated to 6.22.
- Updated Nexpose to the latest version.
- Saint Scanner updated to version v7.10.
- Update Internal NETpeas scanners with Patches
- Adding New Ruby releases for supporting third parties Plugins
- Database optimized and cleaned
GET your Free Account or ON-DEMAND Plan https://corevidence.com