sqlsus v0.7 Released
sqlsus is an open source MySQL injection and takeover tool, written in perl.
Via a command line interface, you can retrieve the database(s) structure, inject your own SQL queries (even complex ones), download files from the web server, crawl the website for writable directories, upload and control a backdoor, clone the database(s), and much more.
New Features / Improvements
- Added time-based blind injection support (added option “blind_sleep”, and renamed “string_to_match” to “blind_string”).
- It is now possible to force sqlsus to exit when it’s hanging (i.e.: retrieving data), by hitting Ctrl-C more than twice.
- Rewrite of “autoconf max_sendable”, so that sqlsus will properly detect which length restriction applies (WEB server / layer underneath). (removed option “max_sendable”, added options “max_url_length” and “max_inj_length”)
- Uploading a file now sends it into chunks under the length restriction.
- sqlsus now saves variables after each command, so that forcing it to quit (or killing it) will not discard the changes that were made.
- Added a progress bar to inband mode, sqlsus now determines the number of rows to be returned prior to fetching them.
- get db (tables/columns) in inband mode now uses multithreading (like everything else).
- clone now uses count(*) if available (set by “get count” / “get db”), instead of using fetch-ahead.
- In blind mode, “start” will now test if things work the way they should, by injecting 2 queries : one true and one false.
- sqlsus now prints what configuration options are overriden (when a saved value differs from the configuration file).
- Fixed some misuse of the object returned by LWP UserAgent that could trigger a perl error.
- Fixed a useless memory consumption in the IPC that could trigger an “out of memory” error (since 0.5RC1).
- Removed a false error display in backdoor sql mode when using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, DROP, etc..
Download sqlsus v0.7