Published on February 29th, 2012 | by MaxiSoler0
Black Hat Europe 2012 – Arsenal Schedule
Blackhat Briefings have become the biggest and the most important security conference series in the world by remaining true to our core value: serving the information security community by delivering timely, actionable security information in a friendly, vendor-neutral environment.
Attend The Black Hat Europe from March 14 to 16 2012 in Amsterdam, Netherlands and get ready for the great show.
Speakers BH Europe 2012 Arsenal
- FRANK BREEDIJK – Seccubus
- JOSE MIGUEL ESPARZA – Peepdf
- TOM FORBES – Xcat
- MIKE JORDON & JAMES FORSHAW – CANAPE
- GURSEV SINGH KALRA – TesserCap
- ANDREY LABUNETS – Windbgshark
- XAVIER MERTENS – Pastemon
- SERKAN ÖZKAN – cvedetails.com
- DIDIER STEVENS – PDF tools
We will also (re)conduct a series of video-interviews called “ToolsTube” with the best developers and authors themselves. So be there or be square !!!