SSLyze v0.4 Released
Save Post as PDF
Cross-platform tool to analyze the configuration of SSL servers.
- Support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and TLS 1.1 and 1.2 scanning. See –tlsv1_1 and –tlsv1_2.
- Support for HTTP CONNECT proxies. See –https_tunnel.
- Support for StartTLS with SMTP and XMPP. See –starttls.
- Improved/clarified output.
- Various bug fixes.
Better, faster scanner to analyze the configuration of SSL servers.
- Supports cipher suites scanning, insecure renegotiation verification, session resumption testing, client certificates, and more…
- Tested on Python 2.6 & 2.7 with Ubuntu and Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bits. Might work on other platforms as well.
- Based on OpenSSL and a custom SSL Python wrapper.
Download SSLyze v0.4 Released