Wireshark v1.6.7 Released
Wireshark is the world’s foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network. It is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many industries and educational institutions.
Wireshark development thrives thanks to the contributions of networking experts across the globe. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Wireshark could crash while reading SSL decryption keys on 64-bit Windows.
- Malformed Packets H263-1996 (RFC2190). (Bug 6996)
- Wireshark could crash while trying to open an rpcap: URL. (Bug 6922)
New and Updated Features
- There are no new features in this release.
New Protocol Support
- There are no new protocols in this release.
Updated Protocol Support
New and Updated Capture File Support
- There are no updates in this release.
Download Wireshark v1.6.7