VoIP Hopper v2.04 Released
VoIP Hopper is a GPLv3 licensed security tool, written in C, that rapidly runs a VLAN Hop into the Voice VLAN on specific ethernet switches. VoIP Hopper does this by mimicking the behavior of an IP Phone, in Cisco, Avaya, and Nortel environments.
- With new Avaya, Alcatel, and LLDP-MED spoofing support. Many special thanks to Nicolas Roux in France, for his source code contribution and debugging help with the Alcatel-Lucent support in VoIP Hopper.
- Updated Avaya Automatic VLAN discovery for DHCP client Option 242 (for newer Avaya IP Phones)
- Alcatel-Lucent VVID infrastructure support, with 3 new modes
- Spoofing MAC Address of Alcatel IP Phone in DHCP client Option 12 and 61 (for Alcatel compliant DHCP client)
- Proper spoofing of LLDP-MED packet TLVs with user supplied MAC address (Cisco, Alcatel). LLDP-MED automatic VLAN discovery for Cisco and Alcatel infrastructures.
- Fixed spoofing of LLDP device ID in lldp.c, for proper dynamic spoofing of LLDP-MED packet TLVs
- Fixed compile error with Makefile.am directive bugs causing compile problems in Ubuntu 11.10/12.04 LTS.
- There appears to be a bug with delayed pcap implementation for ARP packet analysis. Delayed of roughly 10 seconds.
- c compiler
- Linux OS
More Information: Details
Download: VoIP Hopper v2.04