WebVulScan v0.11 Released
WebVulScan is a web application vulnerability scanner. It is a web application itself written in PHP and can be used to test remote, or local, web applications for security vulnerabilities. As a scan is running, details of the scan are dynamically updated to the user.
The vulnerabilities tested by WebVulScan are:
- Reflected Cross-Site Scripting
- Stored Cross-Site Scripting
- Standard SQL Injection
- Broken Authentication using SQL Injection
- Autocomplete Enabled on Password Fields
- Potentially Insecure Direct Object References
- Directory Listing Enabled
- HTTP Banner Disclosure
- SSL Certificate not Trusted
- Unvalidated Redirects
- Crawler: Crawls a website to identify and display all URLs belonging to the website.
- Scanner: Crawls a website and scans all URLs found for vulnerabilities.
- Scan History: Allows a user to view or download PDF reports of previous scans that they performed.
- Register: Allows a user to register with the web application.
- Login: Allows a user to login to the web application.
- Options: Allows a user to select which vulnerabilities they wish to test for (all are enabled by default).
- PDF Generation: Dynamically generates a detailed PDF report.
- Report Delivery: The PDF report is emailed to the user as an attachment.
More Information: here
Download WebVulScan v0.11