Published on December 9th, 2014 | by MaxiSoler0
THC-Hydra v8.1 Released
THC-Hydra – the best parallized login hacker: for Samba, FTP, POP3, IMAP, Telnet, HTTP Auth, LDAP, NNTP, MySQL, VNC, ICQ, Socks5, PCNFS, Cisco and more. Includes SSL support and is part of Nessus.
- David Maciejak, my co-maintainer moved to a different job and country and can not help with Hydra anymore – sadly! Wish you all the best!
- Added patch from Ander Juaristi which adds h/H header options for http-form-*, great work, thanks!
- Fixed the -M option, works now with many many targets 🙂
- -M option now supports ports, add a colon in between: “host:port”, or, if IPv6, “[ipv6ipaddress]:port”
- Found login:password combinations are now printed with the name specified (hostname or IP), not always IP
- Fixed for cisco-enable if an intial Login/Password is used (thanks to joswr1te for reporting)
- Added patch by tux-mind for better MySQL compilation and an Android patches and Makefile. Thanks!
- Added xhydra gtk patches by Petar Kaleychev to support -h, -U, -f, -F, -q and -e r options, thanks!
- Added patch for teamspeak to better identify server errors and auth failures (thanks to Petar Kaleychev)
- Fixed a crash in the cisco module (thanks to Anatoly Mamaev for reporting)
- Small fix for HTTP form module for redirect pages where a S= string match would not work (thanks to mkosmach for reporting)
- Updated configure to detect subversion packages on current Cygwin
- Fixed RDP module to support the port option (thanks to and.enshin(at)gmail.com)