Published on November 10th, 2016 | by MaxiSoler0
OWASP VBScan v0.1.7 – VBulletin Vulnerability Scanner
OWASP VBScan (short for [VB]ulletin Vulnerability [Scan]ner) is an opensource project in perl programming language to detect VBulletin CMS vulnerabilities and analyses them.
If you want to do a penetration test on a vBulletin Forum, VBScan is Your best shot ever! This Project is being faster than ever and updated with the latest VBulletin vulnerabilities.
Changelog 0.1.7.1 [Larry Wall]
- Compatible with perl v5.24.1 , issue #13
Changelog 0.1.7 [Larry Wall]
- Updated exploit database
- Compatible With Windows [Linux,OSX,Windows]
- Added Full Path Disclosure (FPD) module
- Added firewall detect/bypass module
- Optimized version checker module engine [#12 issue]
- Upgrade config finder module
- Random user agent module set as default setting
- Added HTML Report
OWASP VBScan Teaser
OWASP VBScan 0.1.7 introduction
More Information: here
Thanks to MohammadReza Espargham, for sharing this tool with us.