Published on May 18th, 2017 | by MaxiSoler0
BrainDamage Python Backdoor
BrainDamage is a python based backdoor which uses Telegram as C&C server.
--> Persistance --> USB spreading --> Port Scanner --> Router Finder --> Run shell commands --> Keylogger --> Insert keystrokes --> Record audio --> Webserver --> Screenshot logging --> Download files in the host --> Execute shutdown, restart, logoff, lock --> Send drive tree structure --> Set email template --> Rename Files --> Change wallpaper --> Open website --> Send Password for • Chrome • Mozilla • Filezilla • Core FTP • CyberDuck • FTPNavigator • WinSCP • Outlook • Putty • Skype • Generic Network --> Cookie stealer --> Send active windows --> Gather system information • Drives list • Internal and External IP • Ipconfig /all output • Platform
- whoisonline- list active slaves
This command will list all the active slaves.
- destroy- delete&clean up
This command will remove the stub from host and will remove registry entries.
- cmd- execute command on CMD
Run shell commands on host
- download- url (startup, desktop, default)
This will download files in the host computer.
- execute- shutdown, restart, logoff, lock
Execute the following commands
- screenshot- take screenshot
Take screenshot of the host of computer.
- send- passwords, drivetree, driveslist, keystrokes, openwindows
This command will sends passwords (saved browser passwords, FTP, Putty..), directory tree of host (upto level 2), logged keystrokes and windows which are currently open
- set- email (0:Default,1:URL,2:Update), filename (0: Itself, 1: Others), keystrokes (text)
This command can set email template (default, download from url, update current template with text you’ll send), rename filenames or insert keystrokes in host.
- start- website (URL), keylogger, recaudio (time), webserver (Port), spread
This command can open website, start keylogger, record audio, start webserver, USB Spreading
- stop- keylogger, webserver
This command will stop keylogger or webserver
- wallpaper- change wallpaper (URL)
Changes wallpaper of host computer
- find- openports (host, threads, ports), router
This command will find open ports and the router the host is using
- help- print this usage
More Information: here