Published on May 8th, 2013 | by MaxiSoler0
Cain & Abel v4.9.44 Released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
The program does not exploit any software vulnerabilities or bugs that could not be fixed with little effort. It covers some security aspects/weakness present in protocol’s standards, authentication methods and caching mechanisms; its main purpose is the simplified recovery of passwords and credentials from various sources, however it also ships some “non standard” utilities for Microsoft Windows users.
- Added Windows 8 support in LSA Secret Dumper.
- Added Windows 8 support in Credential Manager Password Decoder.
- Added Windows 8 support in EditBox Revealer.
- Added ability to keep original extensions in fake certificates.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.3 (Windows8 supported).
- OUI List updated.