Published on June 1st, 2013 | by MaxiSoler0
The CFP for EKOParty 2013 edition is OPEN!
ekoparty – Electronic Knock Out Party – Security Conference, is a one of a kind event in South America; an annual security conference held in Buenos Aires, where security specialists from all over Latin America (and beyond) have the chance to get involved with state-of-art techniques, vulnerabilities, and tools in a relaxed environment never seen before.
ekoparty takes place annually in Buenos Aires City where all the attenders, guests, specialists and world wide referents on the subject have the opportunity to get involved with technology advances, vulnerabilities, and all security matters.
(Source: EKOParty Blog)
We are really proud to announce the ninth edition of the ekoparty Security Conference.
Once again, in this unique event, security specialist from all over Latin America and the World will have the chance to get acquainted with the most important researches of the year.
ekoparty has become the most important technical conference in Latin America, which keeps offering the deepest knowledges in the field. In this year’s edition of ekoparty, we are expecting to bring together 2000 security specialists.
During the 3-day high voltage lectures, you also can enjoy activities like the famous LOCKPICKING VILLAGE, the WIFI ATTACK LABORATORY, a WARDRIVING around the City, free WORKSHOPS, the most important CAPTURE THE FLAG in Latin America, not forgetting of course, our amazing parties!
The ekoparty organization team is kindly inviting anyone who is interested in showing and sharing his researches and/or developments in the field of Information Security.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
– 0 days
– Satellite Hacking
– Web Security
– Embedded Systems Technologies
– GSM, GPRS and CDMA Security
– RFID Security
– VoIP Security
– Wireless Security
– IPv6 Security
– Attack and Defense Techniques
– Reverse Engineering
– Application Security, Testing, Fuzzing
– Code Auditing
– Virtualization Security
– Malicious Code
– Databases Security
– Packet Pungas
– Viruses, Worms, and Trojans
– e-crime, Phishing and Botnets
– Malware, Crimeware
– Banking Security
– Hardware hacking
– Forensics & AntiForensics
* All the lectures are going to be simultaneously translated breaking any language barrier.
– Full length talks (50 minutes)
– Turbo talks (20 minutes)
– Hands-on Worshops (120 minutes)
– Trainings (1 or 2 days)
* Speakers including a free Hands-on Workshop proposal earn extra points in the CFP.
CALL FOR PAPERS APPLICATION
Please register and login to the ekoparty CFP System and complete
all the required information: http://cfp.ekoparty.org
– May 30 – CFP is Open
– July 20 – First round of selection
– August 12 – CFP is Closed
– September 23 & 24 – ekoparty Trainings
– September 25, 26 & 27 – ekoparty Security Conference
– Round-trip airfare ticket
– ekoparty’s ASADO (BBQ)
– Extra ticket to the conference
– 50 % net profit of the Training
– 3 days accomodation
– ekoparty’s ASADO (BBQ)
– Ticket to the conference
– We are looking for new activities to be performed in parallel to the conference. Send us your proposal to: email@example.com