Published on June 11th, 2013 | by NJ Ouchn0
vFeed – Open Source Cross Linked Vulnerability Database version beta 0.3.6 released
vFeed framework is an open source naming scheme concept that provides extra structured detailed third-party references and technical characteristics for a CVE entry through an extensible XML schema.
It also improves the reliability of CVEs by providing a flexible and comprehensive vocabulary for describing the relationship with other security references and standards.
- Refactoring as a first step towards having the vfeed module in pypi (andres riancho)
- PEP8 compatible code (at least what autopep8 can do) (andres riancho)
- README format is now RST (andres riancho)
- Bug fixes (andres riancho)
- Global vfeed.db update with latest CVEs, Redhat OVAL, SaintExploit, Nessus Scripts ….
- Updated Wiki documentation (section 1 and 2) >> https://github.com/toolswatch/vFeed/wiki