Published on September 19th, 2013 | by NJ Ouchn0
JBrute v0.9.4 Open Source Security tool to audit hashed passwords.
JBrute is an open source tool written in Java to audit security and stronghold of stored password for several open source and commercial apps. It is focused to provide multi-platform support and flexible parameters to cover most of the possible password-auditing scenarios.
Java Runtime version 1.7 or higher is required for running JBrute.
- Muli-platform support (by Java VM)
- Several hashing algorithms supported
- Flexible chained hashes decryption (like MD5(SHA1(MD5())))
- Both brute force and dictionary decryption methods supported
- Build-In rule pre-processor for dictionary decryption
- Multi-threading support for brute force decryption