Published on October 17th, 2014 | by MaxiSoler0
BlackArch Linux v2014.10.07 Released
BlackArch Linux is an Arch-based GNU/Linux distribution for pentesters and security researchers. The BlackArch package repository is compatible with existing Arch installs.
Needless to say that BlackArch has integrated our cross-linked open source vulnerability database vFeed
Changelog v2014.10.07 (Short version)
- tool fix: beef
- fixed pam issues
- added services and login.defs file
- removed kde/openbox and i3-debug menu items from lxdm
- fixed blackarch keyring issue
- disabled dhcpcd service
- upgraded menu entries for awesome, openbox and fluxbox
- upgraded tools
- added a bunch of new tools (contains now more than 1050 tools)
- upgraded archiso profile
- Support for i686, x86_64, armv6h and armv7h architectures
- Over 750 tools (constantly increasing)
- Modular package groups
- A live ISO with multiple window managers, including dwm, fluxbox, openbox, awesome, wmii, i3 and spectrwm.
- An installer with the ability to build from source.