Published on June 10th, 2016 | by MaxiSoler0
ARTLAS v1.0 (Apache Real Time Logs Analyzer System)
ARTLAS (Apache Real Time Logs Analyzer System), based on top 10 OWASP vulnerabilities, identifies attempts of exploration in your web application, and notify you or your incident team on Telegram, Zabbix and Syslog/SIEM.
ARTLAS uses the regular expression from the PHP-IDS project, to identify the attempts of exploration.
- Added CEF for syslog and SIEM
- Added option to connect in syslog servers or SIEM’s
- Added Zabbix integration with differents triggers
- Code review added class structure
- Added vhost capability
- Added verbose outup enabled
Supported web servers
- Apache vHost
- Nginx vHost
Thanks to Matheus Bernardes for sharing this tool with us.